I offer counselling to individuals wanting more from life or help with some difficulty, or who want to develop talents such as intuition and creativity.
- Many kinds of difficulty can be helped including anxiety, depression, stress, relationship difficulties, anger, bereavement, panic attacks and so on.
- Or something you can't put your finger on. Perhaps you have a general feeling of disatisfaction, a lack of direction or purpose. You may want more from life but not know what to do about this.
- At a time of difficulty, you might use counselling to support yourself through a crisis such as a bereavement or a relationship break-up, or through a major life transition such as a career change.
- Counselling can also help you explore options before making important decisions such as moving job, committing to or ending a relationship.
- It can help you identify goals and then to achieve them.
- You might use counselling to reflect on your life, to explore what it means to you, and how to get what you want from life.
My aim is to be affordable and so my fees are relatively low for a counsellor in private practice. More...